Complex buy to let
We know it can be a struggle to finance specialist residential assets at timescales that suit through conventional channels. Some lenders just don’t understand these clients’ needs, especially where portfolios of properties are concerned.
We look at the bigger picture with extensive buy-to-let experience, considering every aspect of a case from every angle. We are experienced in buy to let mortgage finance secured on a wide range of property types, including HMOs, blocks of flats and student accommodation. You can count on us to structure the right deal in timeframes that suit your client.
What is it for?
Our complex buy-to-let proposition is specially designed for landlords with residential property that falls outside the standard criteria of many traditional buy to let lenders. Amicus Commercial Mortgages products can help, because we take time to understand the circumstances.
What you need to know about Amicus complex buy to let mortgages
We consider all cases on their individual merits. This information forms the basis of our lending proposition.
- Borrow £75,000-£2m (max aggregate exposure £5m)
- 1st charge loans up to 80% LTV
- 2nd charges taken as supporting security
- 3 year fixed, 5 year fixed and variable interest rates offered
- Terms from 2-20 years with various interest only and shallow amortisation profiles available
- Lending in England and Wales
Talk to the experts about commercial mortgages.