Commercial owner occupied mortgages
When your client is looking for a mortgage for business premises, you need a lender with the skills and experience to understand your client’s business. It’s important that your lender takes the time to talk to your client, because no one understands a business like the owner.
From offices to warehouses and retail units, we are adept in commercial owner occupied mortgage finance. At Amicus Commercial Mortgages, we speak with clients and take the opportunity to listen to what they need. We consider every aspect of each case, from every angle, so we can put together a deal that works for your client’s timeframe.
What is it for?
We have designed this product specifically for owner-occupiers who need long-term mortgage finance for a commercial property, whose circumstances leave traditional commercial mortgage lenders unable to help. It’s also perfect for business owners who would like to separate their long-term finance from day-to-day banking.
What you need to know about Amicus commercial owner occupied mortgages
We consider all cases on their individual merits. This information forms the basis of our lending proposition.
- Borrow £75,000-£2m (max aggregate exposure £5m)
- 1st charge loans up to 80% LTV
- 2nd charges taken as supporting security
- 3 year fixed, 5 year fixed and variable interest rates offered
- Terms from 2-20 years with various interest only and shallow amortisation profiles available
- Lending in England and Wales
- Underwriting based on just 2 years accounting information
Talk to the experts about commercial mortgages.